Your portable or standby home generator is really just a freestanding motor. Like any motor, your Generac or Kohler generator will perform better with regularly scheduled preventive maintenance. Our maintenance service plan will protect your generator from breakdowns and costly repairs. Clinton Electric Co. is a certified service center. We use only manufacturer approved parts and our generator technicians are trained and certified. Our Preventive Maintenance Agreement (PMA) will not only insure your generator will be in top form, but it will make sure it is covered by the manufacturer’s limited or extended warranty.
Included in a PMA are:
- Courtesy Call: Our Client Care Representatives provide worry-free monitoring of your maintenance visits and contract renewals and will call you to schedule.
- Semi-Annual Inspections: Out technician will complete a thorough inspection of your generator and perform a simulated power outage to ensure that your generator is ready when you need it.
- Annual Oil Changes: Our technician will complete an annual oil change and replace the air filter and spark plugs as necessary.
- Follow Ups: Out technician will provide a summary report showing the results of each inspection.
- 24 Hour Emergency Consultation Service: You will receive a return call within 24 hours to discuss any generator issues you may be experiencing.
Clinton Electric Co. can also help protect your investment with Remote Monitoring, Cold Weather kits, and Extended Warranties (up to 10 years).